Karen J. Mellencamp Davis
phone (812) 523-8686
fax (812) 522-4199
Karen Davis was admitted to the Indiana bar and began practicing law with The Pardieck Law Firm in 1994. Her talents are utilized in trial preparation and appellate practice. Karen is an invaluable part of the firm’s team approach.
- Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1994
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana. J.D., cum laude.
- Indiana University, 1987
B.A. in journalism
Honors and Awards:
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Articles Editor, Indiana Law Journal, 1993 - 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
Previous Organization Name:
- Davis, Karen M.