Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Truck Accident Attorneys in Seymour, Indiana
Trucking Accidents - Semi Tractor-Trailer Accidents - Commercial Vehicle Accidents - Construction Vehicle Accidents
Accidents involving trucks and commercial vehicles are among the most devastating wrecks that occur each year on the highways and roadways throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. If negligent, careless, or reckless operation of a big rig or other commercial vehicle has caused you serious personal injury or has injured or killed a loved one or family member, contact our trucking accident attorneys.
With more than 70 years of combined experience, our firm has been a champion for injured peoples' rights. We hold negligent parties accountable for their actions, and we work hard on behalf of each client. Attorney Roger Pardieck has more that 40 years of legal experience and has practiced in the Seymour area since 1963.
We handle all types of trucking accidents
Our firm handles cases personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from truck wrecks, truck crashes, and commercial vehicle wrecks of all types, including those involving:
- 18 wheelers, 18-wheeler jackknife
- Delivery trucks, delivery vans, mail trucks, grain trucks, livestock trucks
- Buses, taxis, airport shuttles
- Construction vehicles and heavy equipment
- Farm implements and farm equipment
We recognize that severe injuries, such as head injuries, brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries and other traumatic injuries have a considerable financial impact. We work hard to maximize compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages by investigating all areas of liability and negligence, such as:
- Lost loads, failure to secure load
- Driver fatigue, too many hours on the road
- Driver error, speeding, reckless driving
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence of drugs
- Tire blow-out, bad brakes / brake failure, and other mechanical failure
- Road debris, roadway defects
Our firm is located in the hub of many converging Indiana interstates and highways. Highways 31, 50, and 65 all pass through Jackson County causing an abundance of trucking accidents in our community.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident, contact our Seymour injury attorneys for quality legal representation.